These classes are for you if you want to try Pilates for the first time. They introduce you to the basic exercises. They are particularly good for you if:
- If you are returning to exercise after a break
- You are not used to exercise
- You have a long term condition such as osteoporosis or arthritis
- You are recovering from accident or injury
- You are waiting for, or recovering from, an operation
- You are looking to improve balance, co-ordination or flexibility
Levels 1 to 4
You move on to the other levels when you feel you are ready. There is no pressure to do more and you can remain at whatever level you feel comfortable with for as long as you like.
Classes are kept to a maximum of 12-14 people.
Contact Sharon on
Before signing up for classes
If you have a medical condition please check with your GP about suitability of Pilates classes. Sometimes individual sessions may suit you better. Please feel free to phone Sharon to talk it through.