January 10th – March 12th 9 Weeks
LISTED BELOW ARE –
- In Person Mat Classes
- COVID precautions
- Zoom mat classes – New class – Pilates based movement” for those with Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Swiss ball
- Discount for more than 1 class
- 1X1 Classes
In Person Mat classes
The numbers in classes will be limited and I’ve taken larger rooms to ensure social distancing.
Thursday – The South Wing, EricLiddell Centre, Morningside. £108
10.30 – 11.30 Level 4. FULL
11.45 – 12.45. Level 3 FULL
Friday at Beetroot Sauvage, Newington. £108
9.45 – 10.45. Level 4. FULL
11-12 noon. Level 4. FULL
You should arrive wearing the clothing you intend to wear for the session to limit the areas requiring cleaning;
- Please bring a bag and put into it anything you have with you, shoes, phones, etc.
- You should bring a water bottle as no water will be provided;
- You are asked to bring your own equipment (see below)
- You are asked not to arrive early for sessions to minimise cross-over with other clients.
- Where possible, the teacher will remain 2 metres from the client, and wear a mask if she has to be closer. Clients are not required to wear masks;
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry.
- Doors will be propped open to minimise touch points.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you are asked NOT to attend. If you are able you can join zoom classes.
- The room will be aired for 15 minutes between classes.
Zoom mat classes £99
Tuesday 9am – 10am
Tuesday 10.05 – 11.05 Pilates based class.
All movements will be modified for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
Wednesday 5.30 – 6.30pm. This time will apply for 10 weeks only
Wednesday 26th January to Wednesday 30th March
January 12th and 19th will be the usual time of 6 -7pm
Swiss Ball Class on Zoom £99
Tuesday 6 -7pm 4 spaces
Wednesday 9 – 10am. FULL
Feldenkrais Classes £25
Workshop at Beetroot Sauvage Saturday February 5th 12 – 2pm
Discount for more than 1 class
1 zoom plus 1 In person £195
2 zoom £ 187
If you are doing 3 classes I will let you know the cost dependent on how many zoom and in person.
Remember that if your income has been affected by Covid-19 you can pay what you can afford. Please get in touch.
You will need to bring a mat, ball, band and small hand towel.
Weights are optional.
Balls and therabands can be found on Amazon or 66fit or I can supply a pack and will look into the price.
Classes will last 1 hour approximately. Cost £60
Classes will be £48 for those already in Pilates class with me.
Eric Liddell Centre
15 Morningside Road, EH10 4DP
St Columba’s Church Halls
Upper Grey Street, EH9 1SN
33 - 41 Ratcliffe Terrace, EH9 1SX