October 18th – December 19th 9 Weeks
LISTED BELOW ARE –
- In Person Mat Classes
- COVID precautions
- Zoom mat classes – New class – Pilates based movement” for those with Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Swiss ball
- Discount for more than 1 class
- 1X1 Classes
In Person Mat classes
The numbers in classes will be limited and I’ve taken larger rooms to ensure social distancing.
Thursday – The South Wing, EricLiddell Centre, Morningside. £108
10.30 – 11.30 Level 4. FULL
11.45 – 12.45. Level 3 Space
Friday at Beetroot Sauvage, Newington. £108
9.45 – 10.45. Level 4. FULL
11-12 noon. Level 4. Space
You should arrive wearing the clothing you intend to wear for the session to limit the areas requiring cleaning;
- Please bring a bag and put into it anything you have with you, shoes, phones, etc.
- You should bring a water bottle as no water will be provided;
- You are asked to bring your own equipment (see below)
- You are asked not to arrive early for sessions to minimise cross-over with other clients.
- Where possible, the teacher will remain 2 metres from the client, and wear a mask if she has to be closer. Clients are not required to wear masks;
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry.
- Doors will be propped open to minimise touch points.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you are asked NOT to attend. If you are able you can join zoom classes.
- The room will be aired for 15 minutes between classes.
Zoom mat classes £99
Tuesday 9am – 10am
Tuesday 10.05 – 11.05 Pilates based class.
All movements will be modified for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
Wednesday 6 – 7pm
Swiss Ball Class on Zoom £99
Monday 9 – 10am. FULL
If you’re interested in Swiss Ball classes please let me know and I will contact you if there is to be a new class starting.
They will most likely be Mondays – 10.10 – 11.10am on zoom
Feldenkrais Classes on Zoom
Saturday 9 – 10am. October 23rd – December 11th 8 weeks £88
Discount for more than 1 class
Due to the differing amounts for all the classes you can contact me
and I will let you know the cost.
Remember that if your income has been affected by Covid-19 you can pay what you can afford. Please get in touch.
You will need to bring a mat, ball, band and small hand towel.
Weights are optional.
Balls and therabands can be found on Amazon or 66fit or I can supply a pack and will look into the price.
Classes will last 1 hour approximately. Cost £55
Classes will be £48 for those already in Pilates class with me.
Eric Liddell Centre
15 Morningside Road, EH10 4DP
St Columba’s Church Halls
Upper Grey Street, EH9 1SN
33 - 41 Ratcliffe Terrace, EH9 1SX