August 16th – October 10th. 8 Weeks
St Columbas Church Halls are not yet open
LISTED BELOW ARE –
- In Person Mat Classes
- COVID precautions
- Zoom mat classes
- Swiss ball
- Discount for more than 1 class
- Classes focusing on Osteoporosis
- 1X1 Classes
In Person Mat classes
The numbers in classes will be limited and I’ve taken larger rooms to ensure social distancing.
Thursday – The South Wing, EricLiddell Centre, Morningside. £96
10.30 – 11.30 Level 4. FULL
11.45 – 12.45. Level 3 FULL
Friday at Beetroot Sauvage, Newington. £96
9.45 – 10.45. Level 4. FULL
11-12 noon. Level 4. FULL
You should arrive wearing the clothing you intend to wear for the session to limit the areas requiring cleaning;
- Please bring a bag and put into it anything you have with you, shoes, phones, etc.
- You should bring a water bottle as no water will be provided;
- You are asked to bring your own equipment (see below)
- You are asked not to arrive early for sessions to minimise cross-over with other clients.
- Where possible, the teacher will remain 2 metres from the client, and wear a mask if she has to be closer. Clients are not required to wear masks;
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry.
- Doors will be propped open to minimise touch points.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you are asked NOT to attend. If you are able you can join zoom classes.
- The room will be aired for 15 minutes between classes.
Zoom mat classes £88
Tuesday 9am – 10am
Wednesday 6 – 7pm
Swiss Ball Class on Zoom £88
Monday 9 – 10am. FULL
If you’re interested in Swiss Ball classes please let me know and I will contact you if there is to be a new class starting.
They will most likely be Mondays – 10.10 – 11.10am on zoom
Feldenkrais Classes on Zoom
Saturday 9 – 10am. August 21 – Oct 2nd 7 weeks £77
Discount for more than 1 class
Due to the differing amounts for all the classes you can contact me
and I will let you know the cost.
Remember that if your income has been affected by Covid-19 you can pay what you can afford. Please get in touch.
Classes focusing on adapting to Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
I am thinking of running classes for those people who are concerned about Osteoporosis and Osteopenia. Many Pilates exercises are in Flexion (bending forward on the spine) and may not be suitable for these conditions.
These classes would address this and provide adaptations.
They would initially be small group classes of up to 6.
Let me know if you are interested.
You will need to bring a mat, ball, band and small hand towel.
Weights are optional.
Balls and therabands can be found on Amazon or 66fit or I can supply a pack and will look into the price.
Eric Liddell Centre
15 Morningside Road, EH10 4DP
St Columba’s Church Halls
Upper Grey Street, EH9 1SN
33 - 41 Ratcliffe Terrace, EH9 1SX